Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! It's a new year and a new beginning! This is Hyla from Green Earth Journey and for the most part I will be taking over the internet part of Carousel Candles. Maybe from time to time we will see the owner, Nancy, pop in here and let us know what is new on her side of things!

On this blog I will be highlighting the different scents and pretty soon I will open the Etsy store front! I will also be updating you will links to reviews on blogs. We have planned to send out a couple of candles each month for bloggers to review. If you are interested please let us know by emailing CarouselCandles2009@gmail.com.

We have not forgotten the candles that were promised to the bloggers that first left comments on one of Nancy's post. I will be getting in touch with you all again and I will let you know when to expect your candle!

Nancy did not want to send out any candles prematurely or half done. We have just now gotten the labels, business cards, and the jars, that she wanted to get together so we can send you the full and finished product.

Happy New Year, I hope this post finds you happy and healthy! We love to read your comments and suggestions, so please leave your love in the comments section below!

No comments: